07-up Navigation Radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WingsAA

CMFIC
Reaction score
SOLD

I'm selling my factory navigation radio since I replaced it. It comes with the Navigation Disc (I'll confirm the version) and also the VSS wiring kit and GPS antenna for those vehicles that didn't have Navigation. This unit works on vehicles with factory rear-seat entertainment and Bose amp. Radio is perfect working condition and no scratches, etc. I actually had the screen protector from when I bought the truck so it will ship with that on there too. ;)

PM me for price.

It will have to be taken to the dealer to unlock.

Last edited:

07-fivethree

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This will work with the Yukons also? (NBS). Is it touch screen? Do I need the rear entertainment for it to work? LOL.. please PM me. Somewhat interested, thanks!

OP
OP
WingsAA

WingsAA

CMFIC
Reaction score
Do you still have the Nav available?

Yes. Everything is still available.

is it still available? will it fit in 03?

Won't fit an '03

This will work with the Yukons also? (NBS). Is it touch screen? Do I need the rear entertainment for it to work? LOL.. please PM me. Somewhat interested, thanks!

Should work in the NNBS Yukons. Check with your dealer to confirm. It is the factory touchscreen and will work with factory rear seat entertainment.
PM Sent.

Bugs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
PM sent. Thanks

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

Sorry, Can't PM yet. Message said:
I have an 07 with res. I'd like to have nav and back up camera too. I assume this will let me do that? Do you know if I will need anything else to make it work?
How much are you asking?
Thanks,
Chip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taythegoat

Latest posts