2" Leveling Kit installed on 2015 Tahoe Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LGSONE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Procomp 2.25 leveling kit was installed today but after doing some measuring with the guys at Chux Trux's in KC they suggest only doing the top strut spacer. They were right, brought the the front up just a tad under 2" and looks just right. When I took it to get aligned it was certainly in need of one. They got it spot on and suggested the steering gear sensor be reset at the dealer. Something that had to do the lane departure warning system. I'll ask the dealer Wednesday when I take it in and see / wait to what they say and or laugh at me. Overall happy with the look. I took a before pic but it was too dark by the time the alignment was done to get an after. I'll post one up tomorrow. Two pics below are obviously pre-install.

20160111_144108.jpg 20160111_144057.jpg

NowZoomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a front level put on at an indy shop, didn't mess up the lane departure system as far as I can tell

Weber Dude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks real nice. Get some aggressive all terrains and it would look AWSOME.

OP
OP
LGSONE

LGSONE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, so what tires, I had Revo 2's on my truck, three sets of them and they were a nice tire. I'm open to options plus the stock tires don't have 1000 miles on them, bet I could dump em on craigslist for 600.00

NativH

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I used Nitto Terra Grapplers (31x11.50) and liked them but recently switched to Toyo RT Open Country (33x12.50) which I'm liking a lot also. Quiet, good wet traction on the road (a requirement in my book), and decent offroad grip from what I'm seeing. The only negative and it is a minor one, for now, is the Toyo RT's seem to pick up (and throw) rocks more than the Nitto Terra's did. As I said, minor issue for now, until they throw a rock and take out one of my side mirrors. Then the problem becomes a bit more major IMHO.

NowZoomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, so what tires, I had Revo 2's on my truck, three sets of them and they were a nice tire. I'm open to options plus the stock tires don't have 1000 miles on them, bet I could dump em on craigslist for 600.00

The KO2s are great, think this 2nd version beats all others at the moment

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdwood