2002 Z71 Well Maintanied

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vinniety

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2002 4WD Tahoe Z71. The truck is very clean, drives great and is well maintained. It has never been in a body shop and has always been Adult owned. It has the 5.3 flex motor with 109k miles. The following items is what has been done. All work has been completed by me in my garage.

AMSOIL fluids through out. Front diff, rear diff, tranny, power steering and motor oil. Transfer case I used factory GM blue fluid.
Two way viper alarm/remote starter that works great for those cold days.
Nav radio using a 2003 and up Tahoe interior panel.
K&N intake setup.
Suspension: Beltech front spindles and DJM rear springs with Airlift 1000 airbags.
Bug guard for the front hood and the rain guards for the windows.
Sears Die-hard battery
Taylor 8MM spark plug wires and Autolite spark plugs.
Upgraded tranny cooler and a nice interior gauge for those trailering days.
The brakes are upgraded with cross drilled and slotted rotors all around with hawk pads.
HID's in the head lights and fog lights.
New Bilstein shock in all four corners.
HOTCHKIS front and rear sway bars.
A few months ago I replaced the water pump, serpentine belt, upper and lower radiator hoses and thermostat.
Replaced Intake gaskets using Felpro products. .
20 inch BBS rims that have about 5 to 7 thousand miles on them
I also have the stock rims with brand new tires that I use in the winter time. The rims are clean.
I swapped out the roof rack with a non z71 rack so i can fit it in the garage. I have the stock Z71 rack in a box that is up for sale but will go with truck if i still have it.

The truck starts up everyday and runs great. I have tons of receipts and clean NY title.
I have most of all factory parts that will go with truck so you can put it back to factory if you like.
I just don't need a truck anymore i only use it to commute to train station and back home which is 5 miles away.
$10,500 with BBS wheels $9,500 with out. Price is negotiable.

Attachments

• tahoe 2.jpg
    tahoe 2.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 134
  • tahoe1.jpg
    tahoe1.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 101
  • tahoe interior 1.jpg
    tahoe interior 1.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 114
  • tahoe interior 2.jpg
    tahoe interior 2.jpg