2003 Oldsmobile Alero

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

V327839

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So my daughter, the youngest old lady I’ve ever seen, has purchased the above car. It has no joke 100,600 miles. It is in amazing condition for its age and appears to even have original paint, except for the right rear door. A funky issue has popped up where the engine just stops while driving, throws code b2965 key in ign circuit open. So by now I’ve determined where to trouble shoot between the key and bcm, but can’t find bcm Pinots for the connectors so I can test. Is there a place I can go to get those diagrams? There’s an aftermarket radio in the car and I’m sure that’s what’s causing this issue but I need to start the troubleshooting to better isolate in case the bcm is bad as the key fob does not work as well. Any help is appreciated.
IMG_5091.jpeg

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have any diagrams, but have you tried removing the aftermarket radio and just leaving the wires unhooked? If you think it may be the culprit, maybe removing it will help the process.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dexmann1