2007-2012 Chevy Tahoe TRYP Chrome Mesh Grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaseshep

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just got it the two days ago, but no time to put it on. I will get it on today and get pictures posted. It was great dealing with Modded and I love the grille and can't wait to get it on. I am going to put it on and debadge it today.

OP
OP
Modded

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I just got it the two days ago, but no time to put it on. I will get it on today and get pictures posted. It was great dealing with Modded and I love the grille and can't wait to get it on. I am going to put it on and de-badge it today.

:Handshake:
Be careful de-badging. Your don't want to out swirl marks in the paint. You may also need liquid clay bar to get off the glue ghosting.

Stonereed

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Please say that you still have this grill for sale!?!

Hey man I have never done this first time to forum. Which is a really nice forum by the way, anyway I am so interested in getting that bad ass grill from you I am here in Arlington. I don't know if this thread is posted for the masses I am not putting my info on here like that yet how can I get a hold of you today.

ranorris2

The Coolest
Reaction score
It's sold...read the 1ST post, or I don't know maybe the two post above yours....:Stupid Me:

Since your "new" to forums, I would recommend you to usually start by reading the thread before you post in them so you know whats going on.