2007 Yukon Denali Bench Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbreezy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi! I have a 2007 Yukon Denali in Denver and am looking for a tan cashmere bench set to swap out for the captain's chairs I have. They are the tan cashmere captain's chairs. Any takers? I think any version of the smaller 2007-2014 Yukon, Tahoe, or ESC will work if I am reading the interwebs correctly.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
If you have the Standard / Short wheel base your captains chairs will fit any 07-14 full size SUV

But ….

You’ll need the bench from a SWB Escalade or Denali as both of them have the 60/40 power fold option, outboard heated seats the specific base bracket that fits in a SWB truck.

Some higher featured Burb, Tahoe or Yukon may have the same leather, power / heated bench seats but Escalade & Denali all have them.

Look on eBay for what you want. If they’re local, go pick them up and they’ll probably buy your orig chairs.

You will love the bench seat. It was my kid’s lounger. The 3rd kid got the entire 3rd row.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
starnuts28

Latest posts