2007+ z71 moldings and rear bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nrcpharmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in the fender moldings as well as the rear bumper off my 2010 black z71. Moldings are in great shape and bumper has minor scratches near where tail lights are, other than that it's nearly flawless. Bumper also has parking sensors as well as the z71 flares attached. Looking to get $250 + shipping costs for the fender moldings and $400 + shipping costs for the rear bumper. PM me if interested.

OP
OP
nrcpharmd

nrcpharmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any pictures?

Assuming the "Moldings" are the Flares?

Yes sir, I'll take some tonight, at work until 9pm today. But here's what it would be, the flares around the wheel wells.

c6e4c810-ba86-67d6.jpg

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You do realize youll need a new front bumper too... The z71 one is wider than the LS/LT/LTZ bumper.

OP
OP
nrcpharmd

nrcpharmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You do realize youll need a new front bumper too... The z71 one is wider than the LS/LT/LTZ bumper.

Not noticeable really,if taking off moldings,
c6e4c820-cd08-82a3.jpg

c6e4c820-cd7a-afff.jpg

One side worse than the other.

Last edited:

abright52

2011 Yukon Denali
Reaction score
That was one of the things that I was wondering about. Looks like it might be alright with my stock front bumper. How about the Rear? Don't really want to replace the rear bumper (or mess with shipping it).

OP
OP
nrcpharmd

nrcpharmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I could take the back moldings off the back bumper, but this is attached with double sided tape as well as three bolts on each side, I could always take those off, but I'd have 3 holes on each side, not sure how well that'll sell, hmmm we can maybe work out a deal if you're really interested.

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I stand corrected. I was going to do a z71 front bumper swap a long time ago and didnt do it for that reason. The fender flares must get very thin when it approaches the edge of the bumper.

Last edited:

abright52

2011 Yukon Denali
Reaction score
How do the rear flares match up without the flare extensions on the rear bumper?

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

How much for shipping costs for the flares alone and for the whole package to a business address in 61081?

OP
OP
nrcpharmd

nrcpharmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rear flares don't look right without the rear bumper pieces. they stuck out a little too far for my taste, they looked like something was missing. Therefore when I put the esky bumper, I had to demold the entire car. As far as shipping costs I'll have to get back to you on that, I'll pm you as soon as I get a moment to get a quote, I work until Sunday evening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou