2010 Yukon Denali Level Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New to the forum...lots of good infomation here. About to trade a lifted Jeep Wrangler for a 2010 Yukon Denali 2WD. The Yukon currently has 275/55 tires on 20" stock chrome rims, and will be my daily driver. My initial thought was a small body lift and bigger tires on the same rims. Talked to 4 Wheel Parts who suggested a 1.5" level lift and 285/55 tires which would come out to 32.3", which is not much bigger than 31.9" I have now. Not sure how much the lift plus slightly bigger tires would do for the look? We also talked about a 2.25" level lift which would allow me to go with 305/55 for 33" total. Not sure if I'd necessarily need 1" added to the rear, or how that size tire might affect the ride and mpg? Don't want the the super aggressive look I have with my jeep and prior trucks, but do want it to look bigger and balanced. I've also read that a level lift may not work for Denali package because of its built in autolevel/autoride feature. Would appreciate your thoughts on all this. Thanks!

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
33's will still rub with a 2.25" level up front. Also bc your Denali had autoride it sits lower then non-autoride vehicles so even a 1" spacer in the rear might have your back end lower then the front by a little bit. My old avalanche had a 2.5 up front and 1.5 in the rear and it was completely leveled. But still rubbed up front a little.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mike cr