2010 Yukon XL 5.3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slyhog022056

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello again people. I am trying to get my 10 Yukon back running again. It was crashed and totalled a few months back but still ran. Replaced needed and got it going. I was driving it around over 200+ miles to set the IM for vehicle inspection. Ran fine until all of a sudden it had a cyl 4 misfire and the usual traction control lights come up. Checked for spark and had none. Swapped coil, plug wire and plug... Nothing. Called a GM tech and he gave me general voltage info at the coil plug pin 1 gnd, pin 2 12vdc. I only have ground, not 12 volt reference, no trigger signal. I want to trace out the wires but cant find a wiring diagram with the correct pinouts at the ecu and coil. all I can find id the wiring to IC4 control pin #76 Dk Grn/ Wh. that much i understand. the plug on the coil does not have a Dk Grn/ white wire on it. I want to try and trace out this circuit before I have to spend $250 for another ECU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jchavez95

Latest posts