2019 chevy tahoe black radio screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tritron

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was trying to flash radio controls and my screen is blank and the screen does not go up. I wonder if this is issue of programming or fuse? Radio module programed fine but radio controler will not take programing I get couple errors in connection tech.

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe the fuse on the passenger side of the dash under the cover at the side. Might check it and if good, pull it out for an hour or so. My screen has started ghosting, not bad at first a year ago but pretty bad at this point. Going to replace the touch screen and hope that fixes it - not a cable issue.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was trying to flash radio controls and my screen is blank and the screen does not go up. I wonder if this is issue of programming or fuse? Radio module programed fine but radio controler will not take programing I get couple errors in connection tech.
anything aftermarket plugged in? thumb drive, iphone, etc. if so unplug anything before programming,
was the screen having problems before this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx