2019 Performance Mods (yeah another one)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlendyTheTrendy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey yall, new here
I'm looking to get more power out of my 2019 5.3L Tahoe. Any recommendations?

I'm also wondering what you guys favor on exhaust systems and cold air intake.

I've seen that tuning also is a big must, but I don't really know much about them and which would be favored when it comes to "plug in" chips and "programmers."

Thanks a bunch,
Adam

Tk59194

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the borla branded exhaust, the GM performance cold air intake as well as a blackbear tune. Love the truck- it should have come like this from the factory

bladenbullet

Reaction score
it probably would have if it could meet emission control regulations...

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey yall, new here
I'm looking to get more power out of my 2019 5.3L Tahoe. Any recommendations?

I'm also wondering what you guys favor on exhaust systems and cold air intake.

I've seen that tuning also is a big must, but I don't really know much about them and which would be favored when it comes to "plug in" chips and "programmers."

Thanks a bunch,
Adam
Unfortunately we will not be able to tune 2019+. We were recently notified by EFILive that the 2019+ will never be able to be tuned as GM is now putting new security measures in place that cannot be accessed.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately we will not be able to tune 2019+. We were recently notified by EFILive that the 2019+ will never be able to be tuned as GM is now putting new security measures in place that cannot be accessed.

Until those security measures are outsmarted. I’m sure someone will crack it. Software security is a cat and mouse game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Until those security measures are outsmarted. I’m sure someone will crack it. Software security is a cat and mouse game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Correct, and with that, we can now tune some 2019 models, and engine sizes. If anyone is interested, we would just need them to send in the VIN so we can double check the vehicle.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would a tune for my 1999 Tahoe LT, 5.3l; vin; 1GNSKBKC6KR173792
Please reply to me at the following: [email protected]
you may wish to reach out to blackbear performance on there website or by phone, this is a old thread
877-809-4070

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would a tune for my 1999 Tahoe LT, 5.3l; vin; 1GNSKBKC6KR173792
Please reply to me at the following: [email protected]
We would be happy to help with a tune! If you would like to call us, our number is 877-809-4070. You can also contact us via our website using the below link:

Last edited: