2021 Cadillac Escalade 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are still working on it . Want showing any gas in there either which I filled up maybe 60 miles before this happened. At dealership they finally after 45 min got it running drove into shop and just kept dying so there’s probably more going on then I know but will keep everyone informed. I’m still pretty shook up it’s a very scary thing to happen and at the time I was breaking I had no idea that my back tires were locked up I was just jerking and hanging on to the steering wheel praying I could stop and be safe. I live in Minnesota and was going to Canada to meet up with my husband to go fishing almost made it probably another 45 min . Wasn’t in my familiar surroundings cell service was going to sos to a bar on my cell thank god my son got help for me for he’s been there before. I thank god I’m alive and wasn’t snowing yet and my dog is okay because it could have been a lot different outcome. Walley appreciate your feedback thanks for responding and yes was going to go walleye fishing WAS”
So sorry that happened to you. I’m in MN too, so I know how sparse it gets up north. Glad you are safe, hope they get you fixed up soon. Had to be scary! Did you at least got to go fishing anyway!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7RPM