2021 Cadillac Escalade 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shellbuck1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi this just happened in my 2021 Cadillac was 10-8-24 . Was driving brakes locked up, lost power steering, brakes called on star listening to there message for over 16 min no reply called back same was able to call my son and he was able to get me a tow truck. Tow truck driver couldn’t get it in nutral to get on flat bed so had to drag it on and off bed . Dealership said I was on empty which I just topped off my gas 80 miles before and didn’t smell any gas so my truck is 5 hrs away and Gm can deal with it only 25,000 miles on it . My power windows and radio worked but when trying to restart was a horrible noise. I’m really shook up still but if this problem really needs to be addressed. There was a recall notice that was sent out to certain ones said my vin dosent apply to that. Idk anything about what happens afterwards would be greatly appreciated. Hope this doesn’t keep happening to people

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonS