2023 Yukon colors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Riddleric

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Went to the dealership and they had the titanium rush, midnight blue and black parking close to each other, all three look very similar just a slight shade of purple or blue. is it just my eyes? Really dislike black cars due to hot sun in cali Might search for lighter color instead.

ColeBlooded

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took the plunge and got a darker color and I love it. Almost all my previous cars were whites and grays. It does get dirty faster and more prone to swirl marks.

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took the plunge and got a darker color and I love it. Almost all my previous cars were whites and grays. It does get dirty faster and more prone to swirl marks.

If you're getting swirl marks, then you're using the wrong towels. I don't know how you wash your Escalade, but I've never taken my AT4 to a hand or mechanical car wash. I've always washed it myself brushless.

I will agree with you on the 2022 GMC Redwood Metallic (and Cadillac's version) does get dirty within a matter of hours, but I've never had a serious swirl mark problem. Once I start to get swirl marks on the black door trim, I swap out my microfiber towels. Those swirl marks come from tiny grit and dust particles you're grinding into the paint from your towel. And the longer you've used your towels over time, the duller and more coarse it gets. I've always gone with Platinum Series towels. They're super soft and come in a pack of 8. You can get them from Walmart or eBay for about $18 bucks... Worth it.

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Always move the towels in straight lines, never circles. The only time you should us a circular motion is when applying a product. And never wipe the paint without some kind of lubricant. My wife's black NX has all kinds of "love marks" from her "cleaning off the dust." o_O

I'm waiting on my order, Titanium Rush Metallic. I hope it looks nice, and not purple!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dfresh5421