2024 6.2L Z71 Tahoe w/2" Lift & 24" Vossen HF-8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very amateurish. I think this is overkill. But in our country they say that all pencils have different taste and color. The main thing is that the owner likes it))
To say you think this is overkill is 100% a fact statement. Saying its amateurish is 100% a false statement (unless you somehow have prove that all the work that was done was amateurish?). But yes, I absolutely agree…some like it, some dont. He likes it, and its his truck, so i dont see anything wrong (its not my cup of tea either, but that dosnt make it wrong or amateurish).

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To say you think this is overkill is 100% a fact statement. Saying its amateurish is 100% a false statement (unless you somehow have prove that all the work that was done was amateurish?). But yes, I absolutely agree…some like it, some dont. He likes it, and its his truck, so i dont see anything wrong (its not my cup of tea either, but that dosnt make it wrong or amateurish).
Oops, I realized my mistake))) the fact is that my native language is not English, and when I wrote that comment I used a translation. I looked it up now.
In Russian we have the word Amateur. But there is a phrase “Not for everyone”. This does not mean that it is not professional or artisanal. And the fact that it is “not for everyone”. There are things that most people like, and there are things that are not for everyone. But different dictionaries translate differently. Some use the phrase “Amateur” while others use the phrase “not for everyone.” I hope I was able to explain? :))) I once again offer my sincere apologies)))

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oops, I realized my mistake))) the fact is that my native language is not English, and when I wrote that comment I used a translation. I looked it up now.
In Russian we have the word Amateur. But there is a phrase “Not for everyone”. This does not mean that it is not professional or artisanal. And the fact that it is “not for everyone”. There are things that most people like, and there are things that are not for everyone. But different dictionaries translate differently. Some use the phrase “Amateur” while others use the phrase “not for everyone.” I hope I was able to explain? :))) I once again offer my sincere apologies)))
Haaaaa…understood. All good man!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amada