23 Yukon Denali XL Stock Air Ride Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mister421

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi,

Trying to get some additional experience/info to see if I’m off base. Just recently our 2023 Yukon Denali XL will sometimes adjust the air suspension to its highest setting while driving. Nothing is changed from the driver’s perspective and no crazy road conditions. I know where to change the ride height and nothing is ever touched. Just the same suburban roads we travel all the time. Its very random but noticeable when we get out (LOL) or sitting next to a 3500 pickup truck and we are the same height or higher.

Per GM we are working on changing dealerships (actually a Cadillac dealer has agreed to look at everything) just need to get in. See my other posts if you like, with laundry list of items. Just want to know others experience before I go in.

Seems like this truck just does a bunch of things whenever it wants. A mind of its own. No reasoning that we can think of.

Thank you!
Mister421

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Badsapi4305

Latest posts