24" DeModa Concerto Wheels And Tires:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MAJOR PRICE DROPPP!!!!! Okay so as many of you know I have been trying to get rid of these for a little while now. So This is a new thread with some lower prices and 2 options. For sale I have a set (4) 7 or 8 month old DeModa Concerto 24"X10 wheels. The wheels are black face with a 3.5" Chrome lip. These wheels are in LIKE NEW condition. No curb rashes, chips, or major scratches! The wheel are currently wrapped in a 305/35/24 Nexen Rodian HP tire, tires are bout 70% tread . So I've decided I would offer these to all of you in one of two ways:

JUST THE RIMS: 900 OBO + SHIPPING

RIMS/TIRES/TPMS: 1,700 OBO + SHIPPING

I NEED THESE GONE! DONT BE SCARED TO MAKE OFFERS! ANY OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED! AND REMEMBER THE WHEELS AND TIRES ARE IN FLAWLESS CONDITION. BRAND NEW OVER 3 THOUSAND DOLLARS! MY LOSS YOUR GAIN!

IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER AND OFFER ME REASONABLY I WILL WORK A DEAL WITH THE SHIPPING SO WE ARE BOTH HAPPY!!!!!

PICS:
demoda_concerto_bkf_2-Copy.jpg
NEXEN_ROADIANHP_TREAD.jpg
DSC05237.jpg
DSC05234.jpg

Last edited:

1dopeHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You still never got back to me with prices for shipping.

path2spl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ohh sickk can you pm me more info on them? i cant pm i dont have enough posts haha

path2spl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
if you can send some close up pics and how much shipped to 11548

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52