275/65/20's with keys and 2 inch spacers installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pats hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well these tires will fit with just keys and 2 inch rear spacers if you have factory bumper.I dont since i have the ss cover over it i had to trim the lower half.I WAS gone to take off the cover and put stock stuff back on but by flexing cover so much trying to get it off the corner of paint down lower chipped.So out came the wizzer and trimmed it up.I actually like it better now, looked to low compared to rest of body.So it now sits at 40 in front 39 1/2 in rear.I swapped the factory self leveling shocks to the monroe reflex i had sitting here they were 2 inchs longer and it actually dropped the back down 1/2.Next is 1.5 -2 inch body lift just to get that little bit more.
Also did the rims in rustoleums textured black,i did my lifted f150 on the factory rims and it holds up great chip resistant.

Attachments

• IMG_7697.jpg
    IMG_7697.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_7698.jpg
    IMG_7698.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_7699.jpg
    IMG_7699.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_7700.jpg
    IMG_7700.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_7702.jpg
    IMG_7702.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 81
OP
OP
pats hoe

pats hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks steve,trying to make it out,wife has to work so im watching my son,if hes up to it ill make the trek up

dwmmatt23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks sick, how did you prep your wheels before painting? I was thinking bout going black but wasnt sure about it sticking to chrome wheels

OP
OP
pats hoe

pats hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well mine were black powdercoated in centers and polished outsides so i wet sanded them down with 400 wet and dry then sprayed self ecthing primer on them then scuffed lightly then painted them.Since your chrome not sure on rims.Ive painted chrome bumpers before,scuffed the chrome with 3m disc pads and primed and painted but i scuffed the chrome down real good.But i wouldnt do it to rims.

Ill get a close up tommorrow when the rain stops.

KrautBurner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hawt !!!

being over 10% larger 34.1" vs 30.6" tall
how much did it affect your power/rpm at highway speed?
I'd be afraid that my tahoe wouldn't stay in OD over small hills

Last edited:
OP
OP
pats hoe

pats hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HOnestly with the 3.73's i relly havent felt much loss,but shifting is different,it doesnt want to come out of od wihtout flooring it.I have efi live so ill be changing some trans settings to help with that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukekuhner369