33x12.50 Mudders, New Rigid Lightbar, & Black Turn signal Housings on the Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

randres33

Reaction score
Wife had a blow out when coming to pick me up after a work trip and I got a wild hair and decided to jump up to 33x12.50 mud tires lol. Something different......a Denali on mudders. Gotta do a little trimming for full lock but I'm stoked with how it looks! Also wired up my new 20in Rigid Industries light bar (stupid bright but much needed on these dark Puerto Rico Roads) and replaced the turn signal housings with a smoked set. Next up is some smoked headlights and blacking out the chrome surrounding the grill.image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Countryboy07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty much the look in going for on mine minus the bull bar. I'll be doing a 33x12.50 on my OEM 20's. Still deciding if I want to go with an AT or a MT. Looks good!

OP
OP
R

randres33

Reaction score
I Like it. need a little bit of a lift though. Any Rubbing?

A little bit on the running board end cap. I don't think a regular Yukon would have any problems. Probably just going to trim the corner off and relocate the mounting hole. The shop I got them at had a 2 inch leveling kit I'm thinking about going back when I get my tax return in.

OP
OP
R

randres33

Reaction score
Pretty much the look in going for on mine minus the bull bar. I'll be doing a 33x12.50 on my OEM 20's. Still deciding if I want to go with an AT or a MT. Looks good!

I had Nitto Terra Grappler All terrains before this. Great tire but I wanted something you don't see often so I went with the mud tires

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahcooley32

Latest posts