4x sets of 5305 coils

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nortex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought 4 sets of these from a dealer in dallas today. Its just the coils/spacers/bumpstops 155 shipped brand new these are the belltech as most know
I do have keys and spindles for a 3/5 if needed

Last edited:

jaseshep

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I have a 2011 tahoe and I am thinking about a set of these. Since I am new to the whole lowering thing, how much of a drop will I get in the rear and do I need anything else for the rear. Secondly, what would be the best thing to lower the front. I could buy one of your rear sets, but then I need something for the front.

OP
OP
N

Nortex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you will need the shock ext. I think there around 50 or so shipped I think I have some. the front can be done a couple ways. Just pm me

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you trying to open your own drop shop business? B/c you sure are selling alot of suspension stuff. Just wondering.

Im waiting for you to get some sway bars. ha ha.

OP
OP
N

Nortex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do part time work at a small town shop around dfw nothing to brag about. I buy from small town stores that are going out and need to sell off there stuff. I then can pass it along. im more like superchargedss buy and sell I just do it on a smaller level

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well that makes sense. If you ever come across some sway bars, let me know, id be interested and in houston, so shipping wouldnt be to bad.

for anyone wanting these coils, i have them and they are a good coil. Progressive rate.

OP
OP
N

Nortex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got too much crap right now need to sell