A bunch of stuff for sale - LOOK!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thread always updated with items for sale. If still listed, its still for sale I.E. make offers

Shipping is not Included in pricing, unless stated. Prices are OBO

Sony XAV-60 $100 shipped
20150616_205358_zpsoglfq17u.gif

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

BODY PARTS

NBS Tahoe Custom RETRO headlights $400

Mini H1 projectors (all 4)
Oracle Halos - white / blue
Headlights painted flat black
All work done by professional - Back in the day
Sonar black crystal headlights

Headlights have been on Tahoe for at least 3 to 4 years and have aged accordingly. They are aftermarket Black crystal lights from amazon that all have seen. The lens has some scratches from daily driving and one mishap of dropping one of them.(see pic) The halos are blue / white. The white has some leds out, but blue are all working. Drivers side headlight, due to weight) the bracket that holds them has broke and can be repaired I just do not have time to mess with them anymore. Or one could simply buy new lights and have all the items to retro their own and copy what was done for a quad retrofit. HID bulbs will be included, but not ballasts as 2 have gone out and are no good.

Just a FYI - Quad retro meaning - ALL 4 headlights come on like normal low beams, when clicking high beams all 4 are high beams. So all 4 lights will always be on. I will include the wiring so it may be done. Wire harness will also be included in this. 2 harnesses actually - 1 for drivers side, 1 for passenger side.

IMG_20150620_184105_zps55npelfs.gif

Drivers side
IMG_20150620_184125_zpspqutkosi.gif

Passenger side
IMG_20150620_184120_zpsqsbazwc2.gif

Passenger side Opps
IMG_20150620_184134_zpsgaygndjp.gif

Pitting from daily driving and cheap a/m headlights
IMG_20150620_184143_zpsprs9pfdo.gif

Drivers side bracket broke
IMG_20150620_184209_zpsn4h9yupu.gif

Backside -again all done years ago before retro really starting getting popular (this was the first pair done as a quad for Nbs, that i am aware of)
IMG_20150620_184259_zpsgzkuw2rg.gif

They do not leak or anything. I have had zero problems with them in the many years I have had them and the light output of quad mini h1's is awesome. I cant stand stock lighting now. Fix the bracket and your good to go.

Any questions ask. Price is not firm, but low ballers will be ignored. Will not give these away just because of being used.

Z71 Black NBS Grille $200 OBO
Would like to keep local due to size and sort of fragile, but its all black and has been on my tahoe that I daily, its not perfect, but not trashed either. (Does not come with SS grille inserts)
20150320_172234_zpsbygk9tze.gif
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Baer plus 2 Brackets (all 4 brackets) $100 plus shipping
These are the brackets to use with the stock NBS brake calipers for using 14" Rotor, front and rear brackets. I used the front w/ some baer 14 rotors and worked flawless. Just upgraded to NNBS calipers. These came off my 05 Tahoe. Will fit a NBS, but do not know if they fit a NNBS.
Need to be cleaned, will do before sale. (I do have baer rotors front only.)

Auto Meter Air / Fuel guage $20 - Make offer or pay shipping only
I have 2 of them. Only wires, no 02 sensor -- NARROWBAND-

Open to offers on most items, shipping not included unless noted, but willing to work with you. Some of the bigger items would like to keep local as shipping would be more than asking price. Willing to meet up as well within reason

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pm'ed you back.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is that green emblem a factory plastic emblem or is it an aftermarket billet emblem?

I got it off a friends conversion burban. Its factory painted emblem, did a pretty good job. Just has chips and such on it now.

Pay shipping and its yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paulpen