A/C Line Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivelite

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello All,

I made the decision to cap off my rear AC and have been regretting the decision ever since. I replaced all the ac components under the hood and gave the truck to my mechanic to do the AC service. He tried but the rear lines kept springing leaks and after one inline coupler was installed, further down the line spring another leak so decided to just cap the rear and keep the front. The front blows really cold but the rear takes a while to get cool so I want to restore this. Quote to install the OEM hard line is really high but I came across flexible high pressure lines AC lines that are a fraction of the cost and can be installed and affixed to the original lines so no need to pull them out. Has anyone installed high pressure flexible lines to the rear before? I like to keep as much OEM as possible but this seems to be a very suitable option to go with. 1999 GMC Suburban

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawkeye1