ABS activating first stop of the day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

netsec

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Every time I get in my 2007 Yukon and roll down the driveway the first time I depress the brake the abs activates (shudders) and the peddle sinks. This only happens the first stop, works fine the rest of the day. I have taken it to Gene Harvey Chevrolet at least 5 times to have them "fix" it. Both hubs have been replaced. This makes no sense. I am tired of giving them my car for a week with no rental only to get it back with the same issue. Has ANYONE had this problem?

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

To be clear, I don't want it to sound like I'm throwing them under the bus. They have tried to fix stuff, I just think they may be out of ideas.

Last edited:

2007tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2007 tahoe does it too once in a blue moon. Prob no more than once a month backing out my drive. Never looked into it though.

CrashCade

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the same issure with mine. It is weird and I do not have an answer for it. Sometimes it will kick in too if I am turning into my driveway and on the brakes, I know my wheel isn't locked up so I do not understand it!

OP
OP
netsec

netsec

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well hopefully someone on here has seen and fixed it. Usually the abs will activate when it shouldn't if a hub is going out. But on mine, both are brand new.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawkeye1