AC line replace or block?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sdpresby

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone! 2015 Tahoe LTZ with a blocked rear ac line. Options are to replace full line or block off. Mind you I have an extended warranty that will hopefully cover it. But my question is is it worth it to replace the rear line when they need to take out the carpet s and the seats they said. Does it ever go back together the same?
I don’t use the back ac very often.
Just needed some input.
Thanks!

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! 2015 Tahoe LTZ with a blocked rear ac line. Options are to replace full line or block off. Mind you I have an extended warranty that will hopefully cover it. But my question is is it worth it to replace the rear line when they need to take out the carpet s and the seats they said. Does it ever go back together the same?
I don’t use the back ac very often.
Just needed some input.
Thanks!
If it's covered by your warranty, then it's a no-brainer. Have it fixed right.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you! Was just unsure about it having to have carpet taken out. It’s through a reputable Chevy dealership. Wish me luck tomorrow that they cover it.
Good luck! I had a local GMC dealer repair my 2012 after it got hit from the left while parked several years ago. They did a good job fitting everything back together right.