Aftermarket Leather Seat Covers (Katzkin)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
I need new front seats. If i had the $$.. I would buy entire seats off eBay... but those are close to a grand.

So my other option is using aftermarket leather covers like KatzKin..

My question is.. has anyone had experience with these? I've seen some installations before.. and the leather looks very loose on the seat. It reminds me of those seat covers you get at Wal-Mart or Autozone... NOT my type of look. I have seen a couple applications where they looks factory.. but those have been on TV car shows.

Would the ideal solution be to purchase the aftermarket covers.. and have a professional install them?

yolo

MarkBarbee.com
Reaction score
I have had katzkin and roadwire. I have a thread in hear showing the roadwire I put in a couple weeks ago. Aftermarket leather is much better than stock. Just lay the leather out in the sun before install. Then beat it into place. Your hands will be tired the next day, guaranteed. You could do your first and second row for $900 installed. Check on Katzkin and Roadwire Leather websites for local dealers.

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those the only brands people recommend? How come you can just get the front seats to a Tahoe, my 2nd and 3rd row are fine.

yukonjacks

A Vegitative State
Reaction score
After looking at alot of different aftermarket seat coversI think Katskinz is rght up there. with a lot of different options for colors and styles. Downside is they are pricey. You cant buy direct, you have to go through a reseller.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fireball17