Amps underneath Captain chair?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nuttkaze

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have pics of amps underneath the 2nd row captain chairs. Can anyone tell how to accomplish this or have any suggestions to move me in the right direction? Any and all ideas are appreciated!!!!!

tspear

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have my amp mounted under the passenger side captain chair. I had car toys do the install. It looks real clean and sits flush with the carpet. I'll upload pics later.

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
look t some of the other forum phot albums some have them under the chairs its just lifting the carpet to run the wire and screwing down the amp should be to difficult thats where mines are going.

OP
OP
nuttkaze

nuttkaze

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do anyone have pics and do I have to cut the black brackets or did you all cut the bottom of the seat.

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a picture of mine during the ruff install... so disregard all the wires.

By the way, this amp is for sale is anyone is interested.

amp.jpg

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll have to snap some pics, but my amp & crossover are each mounted under the rear captains, mounted to the floor, with an opening cut out of the carpeted seat hardware covers. The seats just touched the top of the amp when placed on top of the seat hardware covering, but with them cut out, the amp is low, and the heat can escape out of the top.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkmarius