Any Experience with Maxxis HT-770 Bravo Tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLByrd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just finished a 3/4 drop on my 2008 Tahoe and it needs a new set of tires before I have it aligned. I searched Pep Boys last week and the best deal was a set of Cooper Discovery H/T at $156 a tire (and you get the fourth tire free if you pay for the installation package). This week, I checked and Maxxis HT-770 tires showed up in the search results, priced at only $109.99 each. It has a 60k mile warranty but I can't find a ton of reviews on it. Price seems too good to be true, so I thought I'd check with you guys and see if anyone has experience or feedback. Am I better off to pay the more for Coopers or Bridgestone Duelers?

I noticed that the Maxxis tires have an outline white letter, which I DO NOT want. But I figure I can turn them around to the inside and have a blackwall. Any help is appreciated.

akbrener

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maxxis has some decent mud tires, never heard of or seen those 770s on anything around here though

do you have a NTB, Tire kingdom, or merchants around? they have buy 2 get 2 at the stores around me, not sure what size you are looking at but they had some decent priced 20s. I got cooper rtx for my leveled truck, but they did have some goodyear rsas for 119 each.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Virgorabit

Latest posts