Anyone know how to re-calculate the temp on the rearview mirror...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LOUDHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had my windshield replaced and when they plugged the rearview mirror back in it says OC which I assume means out of calibration, Right? The compass works fine the only thing wrong is the temp.

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no, I don't. got a good connection? tried unplug and replug on the mirror? Maybe the battery also?

Cobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it's not pluged in somewhere. My friends Tahoe had the sensor disconnected behind the grille and I belive that what his mirror showed. I can find out tomorrow afternoon to be sure. Yours had no reason to behind the grill for winsheild replacement so I would check your connections around the mirror and probably near the headliner and winshield area.

bkboatnsleds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know the Compass needs to get calibrated - but I didnt think the temp.

If so its in the manual - I remember that much.. sorry

Cobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry getting back to you late but OC is what my friends rear view mirror displayed. Like I said something was not pluged in on his. I beleive OC stands for Open Circuit. Good Luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sorrentino