Bad headlight??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daryl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an '07 Yukon XL. Several weeks ago I noticed the passenger side headlamp has moisture inside of it. I saw another one this past weekend, with the exact same problem on the passenger side. Anyone else???? I've got 35K.... so i'm gonna swing by the dealer in the next few days, but was wondering if others have experienced this.

wot_denali

Reaction score
It is normal bad finishing quality ,i had the both headlights + i noticed a lot of guys had the same prob ,if you still under warrently go back to dealer if you not do what i had done get a good silcon and seal it again.

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me too :emotions122: We just had our first big rain storm here in the bay area. Now my passenger head lamp is cloudy. Did you fix yours? Anyone please let me know what I need to do to fix it.

THX!

Retrofitter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had the same problem on my right headlight. I purchased used and it was like that when I got it. Unfortunately it was raining when I got it and didn't know it. Dealer replaced but I had to buy part. It was $217 with discount according to parts dept. It took two weeks to get it so it sounds like they are scarce. Mine is a Yukon XL Denali but I don't think that makes a difference. Also the part # has been superceded at least twice.
I still have my old one which is perfect except for leaking. It would be nice to know how to get it apart and reseal it.
If you are under warranty, definitely get it replaced. I think GM should replace free because of so many problems, quality. Mine was only 1 and 1/2 years old.
Good Luck,
Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ne44035