Black grill/chrome bumper any pics?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ERIC95TAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am thinking about buying a black grill for my hoe and keeping the chrome bumpers. i was wondering if anyone had any pics of one like that so i can see it before i buy one.

OP
OP
ERIC95TAHOE

ERIC95TAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they got them on ebay for $70 shipped. plus the chrome plastic crap is pealing off of mine and i dont feel like making it smooth and i suck at painting anything

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
70 bucks versus 30 bucks in paint stripper primer and paint.. Imean its your ride, but aftermarket grilles and basically anything aftermarket plastic wise, sucks dick. It doesnt fit worth a damn, it peels it cracks, etc etc.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
its worth a shot if you dont want to paint yours. maybe grab a quote from a local body shop to just single stage black it out. Id take it off for them ovcourse. Estimates dont cost money and can end up saving money in the end. A body shop can have that grille painted in a day, so if you can spare a few hrs driving without a grille do that instead..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmarRa