Blend door actuator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rwils119

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am researching how to recalibrate the blend door actuator in my 2015 Yukon. Everything I read is saying to remove the HVAC/ECAS fuse. My car does not have this fuse anywhere.

Does anybody know how to recalibrate the blend door actuator?

I have a new one to install but have not installed it yet.

Car is blowing cold everywhere but driver side

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

I cannot personally assist you with your issue, but other members of this Forum much more knowledgeable than me in this area will chime in.

@swathdiver may be able to provide some perspective on your blend door issue.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am researching how to recalibrate the blend door actuator in my 2015 Yukon. Everything I read is saying to remove the HVAC/ECAS fuse. My car does not have this fuse anywhere.

Does anybody know how to recalibrate the blend door actuator?

I have a new one to install but have not installed it yet.

Car is blowing cold everywhere but driver side
The actuator is broken and likely needs to be replaced and then calibrated with a scan tool. I have never been successful with a fuse removal calibration, I've always had to use my Tech-2. Your truck is more modern than the Tech-2, it would use the MDI or MDI2 with GDS or GDS2 software on a laptop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukekuhner369