Bluetooth Missing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adako32

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2015 Tahoe with the small IOB radio. I have been using bluetooth for a year now smoothly with no issues. When my battery was replaced, my Bluetooth icon no longer shows up. No clue what to do. Any ideas?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 2015 Tahoe with the small IOB radio. I have been using bluetooth for a year now smoothly with no issues. When my battery was replaced, my Bluetooth icon no longer shows up. No clue what to do. Any ideas?
have you tried disconnecting the battery for a couple minutes? this may reset the radio module and bring it back.
when there are power fluctuations this can cause a bad "handshake" between vehicle modules, so for instance if the cable was wiggled around a lot when replacing the battery it could have caused a problem.
also go into the radio menu and check the settings to see if the process caused it to turn-off bluetooth, you could try toggling it on/off if that is a option, I am not completely familiar with the 1st iteration of the gm ios radio's, they have made changes since 2015