Bose Adapter for After Market Head Unit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tiktok4321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a [cheap?] Android head unit to replace the OEM stereo in my 2008 Bose Tahoe. Everything seems to be working fine, except the audio really sucks. I think I'm supposed to get some sort of Bose adapter, but IDK what to get and where to patch it in. Any ideas? I can post pics later if that would help. Irritatingly, many of the plugs fit into different receptacles. I think I burned my BCU fuse and caused a lot of computer issues until it just finally drained out and reset itself. Everything else seems to be working fine - steering wheel connections, rear cam, etc. I don't think I have my rear screen connected. I just want to improve the audio quality without blowing up any computers again.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Give Crutchfield a call and ask them what adapter they recommend for your Bose setup for your particular year/model. This is not a unique issue when trying to mate up an aftermarket head unit to an existing Bose system, but other folks on this Forum have been successful with this mod.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapdapdap