brakes......need some advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey fellas whats good? I recently up graded my wheels to from 24" to 26"....(pictures comming soon......and you know I dont rock chrome........powder coat only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Anyways I know I need to upgrade my brakes and rotors.....the extra weight is really noticable.......any advice on reasonable priced brakes(low dust) and rotor. I am also planning a black bear upgrade cuz my hoe is really lazy now!!!!! thanks

OP
OP
D

dre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
true indeed........u2 55 powder coated all white................i plan on going with the ssbc big brake kit and some ebc brakes................but i still want some advice from what people are using......the only problem with the ssbc is that when I return to stock my wheels are 17" and they require 18" or better....

envy22s

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I looked up a set of Baer brakes called AlumaSport and they were the most reasonable I could find and I believe they were between $2500 & $3000. I am not sure if they are what you need. I am still researching.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think there was a guy on performancetrucks.net selling the alumnasports rear and the 6S set for the front, $3K for everything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryme