Carpet colors...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Black truck with gray leather interior. I might replace my carpet and Im thinking about getting a charcoal color. Im not an interior designer, so Im not sure if it would look good. Gray seats/door panels/headliner and charcoal carpet? My dash has the charcoal top though.

Would it look good? Its a big investment of time and money to end up hating it when Im done with it.

Also, Is a carpet kit hard to install?

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i wouldn't think it would be that hard to install if you get a good one with the padding on it and the holes already pre-cut.

let me know if you find a good carpet kit. I'm tempted to change mine out to black carpet. just not sure how it would look with gray leather everywhere with black carpet.

OP
OP
ballsie

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats my dilemma as well...I dont know how the charcoal will look with grey everywhere else. I was hoping someone would chime in with a pic.

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
might look good if you did some accent pieces on the doors and maybe the middle of the seats??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greene9525