Chevrolet's Body Shop?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G17GEN4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Someone backed into my truck over the weekend and I figured that the dealership would be the best option for repair being that I don't know any good body shops in the area. Anyone have experience with this? For what it's worth, I believe they actually do the work there, rather than contracting it out.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
first question is your or his insurance company going to cover the costs? if yours whats the deductible? and laslty how much damage are we talking pics?
a good way to inspect a bodyshops work is word of mouth and by asking them to see their work I.e works in progress , paint booths , the shop area for cleanlyness ect..

Jdenton13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just from my experience, dealership body shops are some of the worst.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

dlr2416

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well if you go the dealership I bought my Yukon from they will screw you in the paint department by using a mobile paint company who doesn't care what you car looks like. Over spray over my entire Yukon. A-holes won't even acknowledge they f'd up my paint and fix it. Stay way far away from the Vacaville CA GMC dealership they will screw you with a smile on their face.

OP
OP
G

G17GEN4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks guys. My deduct is 250, my insurance is covering it - whoever hit me did not leave a note. I'm no expert, but I would estimate that it's going to be over $1,000 to fix. There's a dent in the front bumper the size of a basketball, and the headlight cover will need replaced.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968