CK-375 Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmills21

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New member and have read through this forum a lot over the last couple of days. You guys have been a great source! Nothing better then to read comments from actual owners.

Regarding these GM Accessory wheels, do you notice any increase in road noise or lost ride comfort? I understand that they are a tab larger in diameter then the stock 20 inch, so is there a difference in speedometer/mpg?

Thanks for your opinions...I think I'm already sold, I just want to know what to expect, if anything.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't say enough good things about the CK375 ... as smooth a ride and quiet a ride as the stock 18s my truck came with.

As far as speedometer variation from 20s to 22s it's going to be minimal ... as in a mile here or there. Not sure the size tire your 20s came with but if you go with the recommended 285/45/22 tires on the CK375s you can plug in your tire size and this one here and see the differences: http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/infoTireMath.dos

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hit up KMeloney and JDSkycaster as well, they both upgraded to those wheels and had some great results. :)

mrrairai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have stock 22" GM wheels and the ride feels just like the stock 20s.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing much to add here. The ride is fantastic, and since the tires are the same as on my 20"s, there's no change in road noise (there still isn't any).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdskycaster

Reaction score
My SLT came with the stock 17" wheels. There is obviously a bit more road feel in the 22" 375's but the change in ride is minimal. I have experienced no change at all in fuel economy. This was a major upgrade in appearance for my truck and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Best regards,

JD

rock206

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
A friend upgraded to the Ck375's from the 20's and cant be happier...I didnt notice any difference in the ride...

OP
OP
D

dmills21

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the feedback!

....Robbie, let's get those things going!

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had CK916's (another factory/oem 22 option) on the Tahoe upgraded from the Factory 20's and there was minimal ride difference. DEFINITELY worth the difference in ride quality for the look of the 22's IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968