Climate Control either cold or hot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

diezelraccoon

Reaction score
Having an issues on my dual climate control with the two temp knobs on my 03 Tahoe. I replaced the climate control module with a Dorman unit. The old unit was having issues with the dials not working. The issue is it blows really cold even set on 89, but when you put it at 90 then it blows how. I replaced the air aspirator above the driver but that did not fix the issue. I dont know if this issue existed with the old unit because i’ve only owned it about a month and the dials did not work properly on it. Really at a loss with this. Someone suggested get another dorman unit because sometimes they are faulty. I preferably like the Dorman unit because the LEDs on the buttons are nice compared to stock incandescent.

Any ideas what the issue could be?

DRLexpress

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I saw a You tube video some time ago saying the Doman units had some kind of relearn thing you needed to do. Just a thought.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw a You tube video some time ago saying the Doman units had some kind of relearn thing you needed to do. Just a thought.
ya call Dorman there should be a button combination to press that will reset it to your vehicle, it should have been in the box with the control

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ltz2013