CORSA Sport Complete Cat-Back Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Complete CORSA Sport stainless exhaust, cat-back, off my wife's 08' Suburban 5.3. It fits the NNBS Avalanche too. Part # is 14246. We had the exhaust hanger closest to the tips sectioned about 1.5" to bring the tips up closer to the body line.

Sells on eBay for $1000 shipped, selling ours for $550 shipped.

***YES, I am sure you can find it LESS than $1,000, but in an effort NOT to mislead a buyer (as i was being told by another member here that i was "misleading" and "dumping" on the forum), the price for my exhaust is CHEAPER than you will find anywhere else. I simply posted the ebay price as a reference, if you find it for $999.12, or $750.11, or $630.37, I'm sorry for misleading you. :( ***

ebay link for description purposes only (not my ebay ad)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cors...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Last edited:
OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
3" stainless all the way through.

I would assume that the only difference is the mid-pipe.

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not trying to hijack the thread but going back to stock?

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you have NO INTEREST IN BUYING, please go troll elsewhere. thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
will it fit My 2008 Tahoe? and I have the 5.3L with the drop cylinder will it sound ok? I have wanted to do this but been worriend that it would sound like crap! oh yeah how much for shipping? 77379?

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
will it fit My 2008 Tahoe? and I have the 5.3L with the drop cylinder will it sound ok? I have wanted to do this but been worriend that it would sound like crap! oh yeah how much for shipping? 77379?

will it fit, yes. Will it just bolt on, no. It was made for a Suburban. My assumption (without misleading you, ahem) is that just the mid-pipe is longer, so you would in fact need to have the exhaust shop that installs it section out a portion of the mid-pipe since the tahoe is shorter than a suburban.

We have it on our 5.3 08 Burban and it also has the "drop cylinder" that you are referring to. You really only notice a slight tone difference and that is at cruising speeds. Other than that, we really don't even notice any tone difference at all. It's a really aggressive sounding exhaust. It's my wife's burban, and she loves it.

Shipping is Free, included in the price. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
01hoe4x4