Cracked denali exterior handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
They are driving me crazy. LMC only seems to have the plastic and the chrome ones. Where can I find some paintable replacements?

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
i thought you could paint the plastic ones..i bought a black power heated door mirror for my DENALI and got it painted silver to match?!?!...my mirror turned out nice!

OP
OP
destroyer1362

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
I think the plastic handles are texturized if I remember correctly. I'm not sure if they can be painted because of that.:emotions122:

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
i thought you could paint the plastic ones..i bought a black power heated door mirror for my DENALI and got it painted silver to match?!?!...my mirror turned out nice!

nice pic, ive been gone on vacation for a good week and havent been around, looks nice!..

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
Thanks!well i saw you got a new one so i figured i better upgrade and stop taking all my pics in my driveway..

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
haha i hear ya, i dont have any "fun" places to take pics, nor is it ever on my todo list with all the shit i have to do. lol When i have time to take pics, i forget my camera. but looks nice man, what lowering kit or how low is that thing?

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
its 4/4 drop. ya i always take my camera,cause you never know when a photo opportunity may occur. so your door handles are painted body colour,were they just the regular black handles or is there a special kind that are paintable?

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if anyone has a keystone account they probably have them, thats where we got all of our parts back in autobody at school.

i remeber seeing them awhile back somewhere but all i can find are the chrome kits and the textured ones. but looking at the LMC catalog the ones listed for the 88-94 are smooth, not sure if you could make them work on you denalli or not.

sooo atomic where'd you get yours at? i need to get around to replacing the driver side oneand would like to get them color matched.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and they fit without having to mod them? wth. you'd think they would list them for all years not only the 88-94's

sounds like its time to go score some old handles from pic a part for practically nothing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapdapdap