Data Sticker On Door Almost Completely Illegible -- Seeking Pic of Yours of Same Specs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scrappycrow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PXL_20240803_200150626.jpg

Y'all,

The data sticker on the door of my 2013 Tahoe LTZ is almost completely illegible. Could anyone provide me with a pic of theirs from a GMT900 with the same specs? Thanks in advance!

Relevant info:
2013 Tahoe LTZ
RWD [edited to add]
5.3/6L80
275/55-20
standard towing parts out back (wiring & hitch; not a towing package, i.e. no oil cooler, not a 3.42)

Please let me know if additional info is necessary for the request.

Thanks,
Scrappy

Last edited:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
someone prints new replacements, you just have to do a little google fu searching, just a matter of using a correct key word.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 434338

Y'all,

The data sticker on the door of my 2013 Tahoe LTZ is almost completely illegible. Could anyone provide me with a pic of theirs from a GMT900 with the same specs? Thanks in advance!

Relevant info:
2013 Tahoe LTZ
5.3/6L80
275/55-20
standard towing parts out back (wiring & hitch; not a towing package, i.e. no oil cooler, not a 3.42)

Thanks,
Scrappy
RESOURCES FOR A REPLACEMENT
  • Auto Data Labels: This company is a leading manufacturer and distributor of replacement vehicle information labels in the United States and Canada. They offer a wide range of labels, including VIN stickers, tire pressure labels, and door jamb information labels.
    1. Auto Data Labels - LKQ Corp
    K3-yPKH0KCWdVmwHCnodkscMFs5KJnRRNs0TsAbZjfYENGVOi5.png
    www.lkqcorp.com
  • VinsLabels.com: This company specializes in replacement automotive labels, including VIN stickers, door jamb labels, and VECI decals. They offer a variety of options and customization.
    1. Contact Vin's Labels - Replacement VIN, Replacement Tire Pressure, and Replacement Door Jamb Labels
    PONEEXcHy2ulyb_vq5NFrFyKAOuLMVC8rHaD-mALPqx--qyop8.png
    www.vinslabels.com
  • ECS VIN:This company is licensed by OEMs to provide replacement VIN, tire pressure, emissions, and other information labels. They have a strong reputation in the industry.
    1. ECSVIN
    Source icon
    www.ecsvin.com
  • Vehicle VIN Stickers: This company focuses on replacement VIN stickers but also offers other automotive labels, including door jamb stickers. They specialize in Chevy replacement VIN stickers but cater to other makes as well.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Thanks for posting that up. I’ve been looking for this post for weeks.

KidWgn

Certified Kid Hauler
Reaction score
RESOURCES FOR A REPLACEMENT
  • Auto Data Labels: This company is a leading manufacturer and distributor of replacement vehicle information labels in the United States and Canada. They offer a wide range of labels, including VIN stickers, tire pressure labels, and door jamb information labels.
    1. Auto Data Labels - LKQ Corp
    View attachment 434340
    www.lkqcorp.com
  • VinsLabels.com: This company specializes in replacement automotive labels, including VIN stickers, door jamb labels, and VECI decals. They offer a variety of options and customization.
    1. Contact Vin's Labels - Replacement VIN, Replacement Tire Pressure, and Replacement Door Jamb Labels
    View attachment 434341
    www.vinslabels.com
  • ECS VIN:This company is licensed by OEMs to provide replacement VIN, tire pressure, emissions, and other information labels. They have a strong reputation in the industry.
    1. ECSVIN
    Source icon
    www.ecsvin.com
  • Vehicle VIN Stickers: This company focuses on replacement VIN stickers but also offers other automotive labels, including door jamb stickers. They specialize in Chevy replacement VIN stickers but cater to other makes as well.
I've used ECS Vin in the past, and their replacement was impeccable.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 434338

Y'all,

Relevant info:
2013 Tahoe LTZ
5.3/6L80
275/55-20

Thanks,
Scrappy

Here's one from a RWD truck, you didn't say which yours is. The second one is from a RWD XFE model.

4cfd792c466647a8977a5087129ba781.jpg4a350cc9844e525cb67426d93261f212_635x475_V2.jpg