Do I need GMOS-04

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CLEAR

Reaction score
Im wanting to upgrade my 03 to a DVD player. I keep reading that I need the GMOS-04. My Front doors in the Tahoe have Bose emblems. When I took out the stock radio there were no RCAs or anything extra besides one harness that plugged in the radio and of course the antenna. Do I need the GMOS-04??? I dont see a place to plug in RCAs

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bose amp and everything is in center console. Pull up the black cup holders, should be the amp there.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The RCAs on the GMOS-04 are used to plug into the aftermarket deck. If you have an 03+ GM truck with the BOSE premium rpo option, then you will need the GMOS-04 module or equivalent to properly replace the head unit.

OP
OP
C

CLEAR

Reaction score
is this amp suppose to be staring right at me? I dont see it but the doors say BOSE

OP
OP
C

CLEAR

Reaction score
what are the RPO codes that say what i have? I cant find any amps but the doors say bose.

Tahoe03mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you have 3 eq settings it's regular bose if it's 5eq and the volume adjustment is slower then it's a premium bose

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

Latest posts