Driver's side switch bezel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

doncaruana

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you call this thing, officially? I'm talking about the plastic piece that the master power window switch (in my case, 4 windows and door switch), child lock out switch, and power mirror all attach to and then has a little speaker grill attached to it as well. I need a blue one for my 97 Tahoe as the tabs that hold it down and in the door panel are broken (a fact I realized as I went to take it off to repair the switch). I found a part number at one point, but it seems to be for the beige one. Any help on a part number, name, or where to get one would be greatly appreciated.

s-b200x200.jpg

mares

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What do you call this thing, officially? I'm talking about the plastic piece that the master power window switch (in my case, 4 windows and door switch), child lock out switch, and power mirror all attach to and then has a little speaker grill attached to it as well. I need a blue one for my 97 Tahoe as the tabs that hold it down and in the door panel are broken (a fact I realized as I went to take it off to repair the switch). I found a part number at one point, but it seems to be for the beige one. Any help on a part number, name, or where to get one would be greatly appreciated.

View attachment 69121
DRIVERS DOOR WINDOW SWITCH TRIM PANEL BEZEL. I ordered one on ebay for 2005 Tahoe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMCO

Latest posts