Eibach drop!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nickp98

Reaction score
Does anybody have any experience with the 2/2 eibach drop kit? How's the ride and the stance? It's for an 09 tahoe 4wd

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
did you allready buy the kit?

i would do a 2/3 a 2/2 will have big rake in rear

OP
OP
N

nickp98

Reaction score
I have not done anything yet. I didn't want to ask about which one is best but I'm not sure which one to buy.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
check out my store section if you have any questions feel free to ask
http://www.tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=14

If your set on a 2/3-4 drop i would get the belltech set up.

but the djm 3/5.5 which includes new rear shocks rides better due to the rear trailblazer 4 inch springs ive been using for years now. YOu can ask anyone on the site here that bought from me.

for the 350 price difference seems a little steep but the djm 3/5.5 kit your truck will ride really nice. any other questions just hollar I have 2 tahoes lined up im lowering today so ill be around my phone the entire day.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
nick trust me on this go with the belltech 2/3-4 adjustable its a better ride. Ive done many trucks and eibach is ok just the height it leaves the rear isnt the greatest. also the belltech coils ride better and i know this because ive swapped many out to go lower.

OP
OP
N

nickp98

Reaction score
Well the reason I liked the eibach is because I don't know if I want to do a 2/3. I drive everyday into Chicago with pot holes the size of cars and I don't want a rough ride. This is my 4th tahoe/Yukon that I have had lowered. I have used every lowering kit known to man kind on them in the past and the rides were ok. Pm your best price on the kit non auto ride. And why is bell tech more expensive or better then mcgauhys?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
the belltech rear drop springs ride better than the eibach hands down. the belltech is more expensive cause thats how pricing is. Granted the djm trailblazer 4 inch drop spring rides better than any drop spring out there hands down and ive been using them on tahoes for over 8 years now.

the rear 3-4 inch adjsutable belltech kit along with shock extenders is $250 shipped to your door. If you see it for less ill beat it no problem. and yes rear is adjustable from 3-4 inches.

SavGa08Hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the eibach 2/2 springs on my 08 Tahoe and I am looking to switch them out. After speaking with tony I am leaning toward the Belltech, although I like the 3/5 look better. The eibach rides pretty rough down here in Ga and and Im not dealing with the giant pot holes that you mentioned.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
the djm 3/5.5 custom kit i sell rides better than the belltech 2/3-4 kit thats for sure. Rear tb springs ride nice on all these 00-11 trucks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buukum