Escalade ESV Roof Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling Escalade ESV roof rack. Comes complete with all gaskets and end caps. End caps are currently painted Silver Birch Metallic, but can be painted any color after purchase. Asking $250 + shipping. PM me if interested or with an offer.

ccc1229b3f45006d2762ad289be46cbd.jpg

Also, forgot to mention I purchased the two chrome bars off my local Craigslist, but the four end caps were just purchased brand new through my local dealership and then I had them painted immediately after purchase. The rack has only been on my truck for about six months. Nathan, if you're comfortable with PM'ing me your cell number I can send as many pics as you'd like. Or you can just shoot me a text and I can get your number that way and then send some pics your way. Much easier that way if you know what I mean! Also, for an outstanding member such as yourself, I'd be willing to do $250 shipped to save you the extra shipping charges. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
C

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol. Now I get it. YOU'RE the buyer! Still waiting for a call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe guy