Factory Power Running Boards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

13_Metallic

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i have a 13 LTZ tahoe with the factory power running boards. I had my battery die not long ago and since then the steps on both sides have quit working. I have tried to do the “reset” replaced the fuse and even disconnected the battery for 30 minutes to try to reset everything and still nothing. Do you guys have any more ideas or thoughts of what could be the issue?

Attachments

• IMG_0753.jpeg
    IMG_0753.jpeg
    393.1 KB · Views: 5

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
i have a 13 LTZ tahoe with the factory power running boards. I had my battery die not long ago and since then the steps on both sides have quit working. I have tried to do the “reset” replaced the fuse and even disconnected the battery for 30 minutes to try to reset everything and still nothing. Do you guys have any more ideas or thoughts of what could be the issue?
I don’t know but that’s a good looking rig! Personally I have amp steps on my Silverado and they suck their nice when they work but I’ve always had issues with the driver door and the step opening up correctly without randomly folding back under the truck the bastard bout broke my ankle getting in the other day lol

OP
OP
13_Metallic

13_Metallic

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I don’t know but that’s a good looking rig! Personally I have amp steps on my Silverado and they suck their nice when they work but I’ve always had issues with the driver door and the step opening up correctly without randomly folding back under the truck the bastard bout broke my ankle getting in the other day lol
Thanks man i appreciate it! Tryna get like you!

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Thanks man i appreciate it! Tryna get like you!
Don’t follow my steps you’ll be on blocks waiting for funds to build a motor and Powdercoat suspension lmao
IMG_8786.jpeg
I also need to get the interior swap done new carpet and upgrade the electrical for the audio stuff I’ve got plenty to keep me busy the next 6 months hahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank Turrentine