FInally found camera, pics of Bailey-Hoe!'s Hoe!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bailey-Hoe!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All,

I have been on the forum since I got this in December and have learned oh so much. I still rush home to check to the forum many times a day just like its a new girlfriend or something. I get butterflies when people reply to my posts or steal my quotes. It sucks that I work all night becasue I find myself posting, and then waiting for responses that never come! It must be nice to sleep at 4am you bastards.

Anyhow, the modding bug has taken over and so begins a long and expensive spring/summer season. Here are a few pics with future plans included. As always, critique away.

The Hoe! SImple, stock, and waiting for warmer weather!
P1000857.jpg

I bought JDPromo's fender flares and those are getting painted blue to match this spring.

I am also hoping to find some OEM 20's from the LTZ Tahoes and Silverado's. Still looking

Here are the DEPO projectors and Ebay clear bumper lights. I like the cleanness of the set up. I have 35W 5000K HIDS in their and Sylvania Silverstar DRL's. Waiting on my 35W 4300K HID's for the fogs. I love lights.
P1000858.jpg

One of the smartest buys I made was the Weathertech Digital fit floor mats. They are great. I got them for the front, rear and trunk. Great for VT winters. Clean up with a hose.

P1000859.jpg

P1000860-1.jpg

Here is my iPod integration. I used the iSimple. Like I have said in other posts, it works. I prefer using it on AUX1 mode where you can control by the iPod it self. I bought a mount, cannabalized it, and bolted within my wallet slot. It works for what it is.

P1000863.jpg

P1000862.jpg

P1000861-1.jpg

Stereo Plans
This
sub.jpg
These
AlpineSub.jpg
and This
InfinityAmp.jpg

CAI intake is on the way. Went with AEM. WIll replace the stock exhaust with a Flowmaster 50 and gonna get a tune from BB.

Also, will be adding my Thule load bars, bike carriers and box.

Thats it for now.
Thanks for reading.

BB

Thumper8302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds like ur gonna be busy man.. i just joined this place a few months ago and like u i have learned a great deal... these people are awesome and even tho some may come off a lil edgy they know their shit no ifs and or butts bout that. have fun dealing with the moddin bug.. im glad i have it and i dont plan on getting it cured any time soon.... let us know how that sound system works for u... im gonna be getting my system swapped over here soon... got an old school kicker 15 in an impulse box..... gonna be doin a different box prolly later on in the year.... but man have fun with ur hoe... treat her good and she will treat u good if not better..

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice post! I like those weather mats, might be my next purchase!

04 TAHOE

Reaction score
Hey nice write up. I feel your pain on the night shift shit. I hate but it pays good. I also have just recently joined this forum and have that mod bug. But I get that for evrything I buy. Probably have more cars than I know what to do with. Keep us updated on your truck and I have got to get some pics up on here hopefully tomorrow. Where did you get the i-pod integration?

OP
OP
Bailey-Hoe!

Bailey-Hoe!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey nice write up. I feel your pain on the night shift shit. I hate but it pays good. I also have just recently joined this forum and have that mod bug. But I get that for evrything I buy. Probably have more cars than I know what to do with. Keep us updated on your truck and I have got to get some pics up on here hopefully tomorrow. Where did you get the i-pod integration?

I got mine at Bestbuy, could probably be had for cheaper on Ebay somewhere. Yeah forums are like crack, cheap and easy entertainment. I belong to a forum for pretty much everything I own!

jdpromo33

Proud Tahoe Owner
Reaction score
All,

I have been on the forum since I got this in December and have learned oh so much. I still rush home to check to the forum many times a day just like its a new girlfriend or something. I get butterflies when people reply to my posts or steal my quotes. It sucks that I work all night becasue I find myself posting, and then waiting for responses that never come! It must be nice to sleep at 4am you bastards.

Anyhow, the modding bug has taken over and so begins a long and expensive spring/summer season. Here are a few pics with future plans included. As always, critique away.

The Hoe! SImple, stock, and waiting for warmer weather!
P1000857.jpg

I bought JDPromo's fender flares and those are getting painted blue to match this spring.

I am also hoping to find some OEM 20's from the LTZ Tahoes and Silverado's. Still looking

Here are the DEPO projectors and Ebay clear bumper lights. I like the cleanness of the set up. I have 35W 5000K HIDS in their and Sylvania Silverstar DRL's. Waiting on my 35W 4300K HID's for the fogs. I love lights.
P1000858.jpg

One of the smartest buys I made was the Weathertech Digital fit floor mats. They are great. I got them for the front, rear and trunk. Great for VT winters. Clean up with a hose.

P1000859.jpg

P1000860-1.jpg

Here is my iPod integration. I used the iSimple. Like I have said in other posts, it works. I prefer using it on AUX1 mode where you can control by the iPod it self. I bought a mount, cannabalized it, and bolted within my wallet slot. It works for what it is.

P1000863.jpg

P1000862.jpg

P1000861-1.jpg

Stereo Plans
This
sub.jpg
These
AlpineSub.jpg
and This
InfinityAmp.jpg

CAI intake is on the way. Went with AEM. WIll replace the stock exhaust with a Flowmaster 50 and gonna get a tune from BB.

Also, will be adding my Thule load bars, bike carriers and box.

Thats it for now.
Thanks for reading.

BB

Looks good man and cant wait to see all the mods. Hope the flares come out ok. The stock truck looks very clean by the way. Looks in great shape

JD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevy100