Front seat removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike706

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to unplug the connector under the seat to remove it

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
which connector? there is likely more than 1, before you do that be sure the battery is disconnected so you don't cause any codes to pop or toast a module or airbag
usually there is a safety catch so it can't come loose in it's own, once that is out then you can squeeze the tab and pull it apart

OP
OP
M

Mike706

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The big yellow connector that Supplys power and air bag. Looks like the power distribution connector under the hood. This is a 2021 or 2022 Tahoe

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The big yellow connector that Supplys power and air bag. Looks like the power distribution connector under the hood. This is a 2021 or 2022 Tahoe
looks like you have to slide the beige color part back towards the yellow part to get to the tab

CL2011

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2011 Tahoe LT and 6 months ago I noticed when I move my seat too far back the airbag light came on and when I moved the seat back forward the light went out. Now it's finally staying on so I'm assuming from my video searches The Wire either popped out or broke but I can't visualize it when I stick my head under the seat and look down by the right track. Anyone know if there is a two-pin connector going to the passenger presence sensor near the right track or is there just one harness that's the big one on the bottom of the floor with the floor vent is. GM wants $125 for what they say is a two-pin wire connector for passenger presents sensor. But they will not tell me the GM number so I can cross reference it with other websites. And do you guys also recommend I disconnect the battery to take the driver seat out and repair that connector? My Hope was just to cut it back 2 inches take the new connector and use butt connectors or whatever and then snap it back on the presents sensor but I certainly don't want to blow any airbags. And again if somebody knows the GM part number for the passenger presence sensor female connector that goes on the sensor that would be great. I researched a connector company that gave me B84A2. I don't know if that's their number or if that's the GM OEM number

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gmcyukon2021