Frost White Tricoat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ctm425

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello All! My frost white yukon denali should be here within a few weeks. My first time purchasing a white vehicle. I've always had grey or black but wanted to get your feedback on the frost white tricoat from those that have it. Could you post pictures? Was thinking of doing a black out with black wheels, if any one has any pictures of that setup it would be great to see!

Micahsd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the idea of the black wheels. :)

My Tahoe in that color is nice…the last two vehicles I’ve had were also the same color.

It’s nice as it doesn’t show a lot of dust but it does show bugs. :)

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mines summit white, couldn’t get a frost white with everything we wanted at the time. Our order was declined by GM in April so had to search.

Attachments

• 112D869A-47D3-43C7-BBF5-063AAB4D629C.jpeg
    112D869A-47D3-43C7-BBF5-063AAB4D629C.jpeg
    439.3 KB · Views: 23

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mines summit white, couldn’t get a frost white with everything we wanted at the time. Our order was declined by GM in April so had to search.
I actually like yours better…personally I like appliance white with blackout better than creamy white… more of a stark contrast….

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually like yours better…personally I like appliance white with blackout better than creamy white… more of a stark contrast….
Thanks, my dealer had an allocation last April we ordered a pearl white loaded premier and it got denied, that’s when all the constraints started. So I got searching and actually got a call back from a dealer that had that one in transit. Was exactly what we were going to order minus its summit white and I wanted different 22” chrome wheels. The dealer was willing to swap out rims at order cost but they were all out of stock.

Joey Cash

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello All! My frost white yukon denali should be here within a few weeks. My first time purchasing a white vehicle. I've always had grey or black but wanted to get your feedback on the frost white tricoat from those that have it. Could you post pictures? Was thinking of doing a black out with black wheels, if any one has any pictures of that setup it would be great to see!
Summit White Denali - Blacked out. The Tricoast I believe has more of a pearl to it.

Attachments

• 20220421_193617.jpg
    20220421_193617.jpg
    471.6 KB · Views: 16

GMCnewbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have mostly owned white vehicles here in Florida. Our 2022 Denali has the Frost White Tri-Coat and it is really nice. Very low key in that it does not have the sparkles or pearl look that I have seen on other paint jobs. Just a very nice deep look and a shade off of the Summit White. I like the white and chrome look (there is a lot of black as well!) more than the blacked out look on the wheels and grille.

Denali.jpg

DenaliCountry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the Tricoat - It is not creamy at all in comparison to previous GM tricoat whites that I have seen on the road. The flake gives it a nice pearl color in the sun which I really like. I think black wheels and trim would go really nicely, just need to decide if I go aftermarket on the wheels or have the stocks powder coated (leaning towards the latter with a more offroad 305 tire).

Attachments

• 3_LI.jpg
    3_LI.jpg
    364.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 4_LI.jpg
    4_LI.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 19

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thest1217