FS: KMC Slide 24 Chrome on Falken 305/35/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did I miss something Felix your going back to all stock???

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crap!!! I wish I had the money right now. I love your rims! :banghead:

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did I miss something Felix your going back to all stock???

No, for the exterior I'm just going with factory/OEM parts versus aftermarket. Slowly my G4 LED tails will get phased out for the oem esky tails along with the esky appliqué that goes on top of it, window door trim, running boards, etc. I want some GM 22s for two reasons: more tire sidewall and less rim weight.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those are beautiful Felix, the upshot for anyone who is considering buying them is that they can be assured that they have been impeccably (read: obsessively) maintained. :)

Whatcha looking to get instead?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doesn't the Esky applique come with that huge caddy emblem in the middle that sticks up?

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

Thanks haha. I wish you had the money right now too :)

If I could just get the dang kids to not eat for a couple days we might be able to pull it off :lol:

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't the Esky applique come with that huge caddy emblem in the middle that sticks up?

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

If I could just get the dang kids to not eat for a couple days we might be able to pull it off :lol:

the esky applique you are referring to is the one above the license plate. the esky applique -i'm- referring to are the matching set above the rear tail lights of the esky. it matches the shape of the esky oem tail. The applique you are talking about does have that huge caddy emblem. My plan in the future is to buy the yukon applique that goes above the license plate and color match it with no chevy bow tie in the back. (currently it's a color matched bow tie)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the esky applique you are referring to is the one above the license plate. the esky applique -i'm- referring to are the matching set above the rear tail lights of the esky. it matches the shape of the esky oem tail. The applique you are talking about does have that huge caddy emblem. My plan in the future is to buy the yukon applique that goes above the license plate and color match it with no chevy bow tie in the back. (currently it's a color matched bow tie)

:High 5: Thank you for the clarification. :D I was thinking that a Hoe with a huge, gawdy caddy emblem on the back gate would look a little odd....:party33:

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are beautiful Felix, the upshot for anyone who is considering buying them is that they can be assured that they have been impeccably (read: obsessively) maintained. :)

Whatcha looking to get instead?

Haha thanks! I am considering the CK916 or CK375. Whatever I find a better deal on b/c I like both of them equally. If it comes with tire's I will keep them until the end of it's life and possibly even drop the rear two inches to level it... but my future plan is to then get some aggressive A/T or M/T tire (looking into Nitto Trail Grapplers/BFG M/T)... it's time for a change... i'm sticking with chrome rims but going down to 22's with an aggressive/wide tire and a small lift in the front to level it out. Regardless it's eventually going to be leveled.. just don't know if the front's going up or the rear is going down :Handshake:

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

a Hoe with a huge, gawdy caddy emblem on the back gate would look a little odd....:party33:

That would look ridiculous. remember, although all these parts I added are esky parts, all in all, it's GM... i'm not trying to actually rock the CADILLAC emblem surrounded in chrome.. especially one of that magnitude.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Ha! Cruel and unusual punishment for some rims... lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe guy